善變如我,今天原本要翻的其實是Imagine Dragon的Wreaked後來又覺得Bon Jovi的I'll be there for you好像比較好,結果最後聽到Adam Levine的Lost Stars,又想到前陣子和Catherine看完《Begin Again》(台譯翻《曼哈頓戀習曲》),片中正是這首Lost Stars略得珮珊的心,想說既然這麼有緣,就選它了吧
剩下好像也沒特別想說的,這首歌很好聽,但雖然說是聽到Adam Levine的版本,我還是跑去聽Keira Knightley的版本哈哈,或許只是因為Key比較低,我比較好唱吧😅😅
雖然這首歌在網路上已經有很多翻譯的版本,但我還是覺得我翻得比較好✌
總之,獻給愛玩的年輕人們,只是玩的途中好像遇到對的人呢?很值得深深去思考對方願不願意接受這樣的你吧? 至少對我來說,我是願意的,你呢?
—
Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
拜託別只是看到一個愛做夢的男孩
Please see me reachin' out for someone I can't see
看看我向我看不到的某人示好吧
Take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow
牽起我的手,看看明天的我們會在哪裡醒來
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
最好的假想計畫有時就屬一夜情最適合了
I'll be damned, Cupid's demandin' back his arrow
所以如果邱比特把他的箭收回去,我一定會討厭他
So let's get drunk on our tears
就讓我們沉醉在彼此的眼淚就好吧
and God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young,
但上帝啊..跟我說說年輕人總在浪費青春的原因是什麼吧
It's hunting season and this lamb are on the run, searching for meaning
獵豔季節到了,而這隻小羊好像正在尋找著人生的意義
but are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?
會不會我們都剛好是試著想點亮黑夜的迷途星星?
Who are we? Just a speck of dust within the galaxy
我們不過就只是銀河中的一點星塵
Woe is me if we're not careful turns into reality
若我們不小心暈船了,我一定是那個掃把星
But don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow
你敢不敢也回望過去那些美好到會讓你落淚的回憶
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
昨天我親眼看見一隻獅子吻了一頭鹿
turn the page maybe we'll find a brand new ending, where we're dancing in our tears
就在我們沉浸於彼此眼淚的那個地方,或許選擇不同的路我們會有另一個不同的結果吧
and God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
但上帝啊..跟我說說年輕人總在浪費青春的原因是什麼吧
It's hunting season and this lamb are on the run, searching for meaning
獵豔季節到了,而這隻小羊好像正在尋找著人生的意義
but are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?
但我們是否都剛好是試著想點亮黑夜的迷途星星?
And I thought I saw you out there crying, ooh
啊..我還以為我看到你在那裡偷哭
And I thought I heard you call my name, yeah yeah
我還以為我聽到你叫我的名字..
And I thought I heard you out there crying, oh
還以為我聽到你在那啜泣的聲音...
Just the same, oh, yeah
我想都只是我想太多
God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
上帝啊..跟我說說年輕人總在浪費青春的原因是什麼吧
It's hunting season and this lamb is on the run, searching for meaning
獵豔季節到了,而這隻小羊好像正在尋找著人生的意義
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?
但我們是否都剛好是試著想點亮黑夜的迷途星星?
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?
但我們是否都剛好是試著想點亮黑夜的迷途星星?
沒有留言:
張貼留言